Experience a Community of Well-Being
Find Your Calm in the Chaos . . .
At the Chopra Center’s Seduction of Spirit Retreat
Dive below the surface of life’s chaotic day-to-day demands and discover the secrets of the silence and stillness that lie within us all. Seduction of Spirit is a rare opportunity to step away from emails, phone calls, meetings, and errands – and tune into the peace of the present moment.
Seduction of Spirit is the Chopra Center’s signature meditation and yoga retreat, led by Deepak Chopra, other master Chopra Center educators, and special guest speakers. Spend a week in spiritual immersion as you slow down and thrive in a community connected by a passion for experiencing inner calm and expanded awareness. Leave Seduction of Spirit feeling renewed, revived, and reconnected to the most important things in your life.
Get ready to relax, gently decelerate, and take the unhurried opportunity to:
- Find your inner quiet with Primordial Sound Meditation.
- Release stress and obstacles to balanced living.
- Reconnect with your deepest dreams and desires.
- Learn visualization techniques to tap into your inner potential.
- Gain wisdom and knowledge from renowned masters.
- Explore and integrate each of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
- Experience mind-body harmony through the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga.
Join us for Seduction of Spirit, an expansive experience that promises to create balance, openness, and clarity, and allows you to share your awakening in a community of kindred spirits.
Journey into Healing Workshop
Mind-Body Medicine with the Masters
Join us for this rare opportunity to expand your understanding of mind-body healing, Ayurveda, and integrative health care. Journey into Healing features sessions with Chopra Center co- founder Deepak Chopra, M.D.; the Chopra Center’s expert integrative physicians and master educators; and world-renowned guest speakers.
Each day of Journey into Healing combines daily sessions of experiential learning, interactive sessions, lectures, and group activities, offering unique opportunities to interact with like-minded individuals from around the world. In addition, Journey into Healing includes:
- Instruction in Primordial Sound Meditation and daily group meditations
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga classes for all levels
- The science of Ayurveda and a mind-body perspective on health and disease
- The role of emotions and the mind in health and wellbeing
- CME credits for physicians and other health care practitioners
Whether you’re interested in transforming your own health or want to learn the latest in mind-body medicine to help your patients, Journey into Healing will help you create a lifestyle that supports your deepest intentions to become more vibrant, healthy, and alive – at any age.